IMIE CAEN - ENGLISH FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to prevent being hacked

2 posters

Go down

How to prevent being hacked Empty How to prevent being hacked

Post by Thomas D Thu 15 Mar - 14:53

OK. I know that it could be a very controversal things when it comes to security on Android, but here the point : Android is the most hacked OS on the market.

In hacker's conventions organised by big brands like HP, hackers tries to bypass every security protocol of multiple systems in order to be able to steal people's informations. The results speak from themselves : Andoid has been hacked in less than one minute, iOS is coming after (just a mater of secs) and then, you get Windows Phone.

In one minute, they got FULL control of the Android, they could get ANY informations of the phone. Maybe that people here don't like WP, but in comparaison all what they were able to do, is to steal cookies. I mean... pointless right?

Soooo... my question is pretty simple. Is it possible, in 2018 to have a secure Android without any malware, backdoor and all? Is secure phones under android OS, REALLY secure?

Thanks,
A concerned user.
Thomas D
Thomas D

Back to top Go down

How to prevent being hacked Empty Re: How to prevent being hacked

Post by maximeturquetil Thu 15 Mar - 14:58

I can guarantee you that if you do a normal use of your phone, don't go on weird website neither download weird app you have no security risk !
maximeturquetil
maximeturquetil

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas D Thu 15 Mar - 15:08

I know it's not the case. I used to go on the dark web in my spare time and I found a lot of softs to remotly hack an Android with the help of bluetooth.

I mean, it seems to be so simple to get theses kind of softs, no one is safe...
Thomas D
Thomas D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum